Plumbing Services for Home Renovations in Frisco
Working on kitchen or bathroom remodel? We ensure your project proceeds smoothly!
Your plumber is an amazing resource when you have a clog or a leak, but did you know that Lex’s Plumbing can also help you with plumbing updates and renovations? Whether you’re ready to replace an aging or failing fixture or you’re considering a major kitchen or bathroom remodel, working with a plumbing contractor in Frisco, TX, will ensure your home improvement project proceeds more smoothly. Our plumbing renovation services include bathroom fixture replacement, shower and toilet installation, kitchen sink plumbing, and much more.
Benefits of Updating Your Plumbing
Plumbing plays a vital role in both the appearance and the function of your home. Updating your plumbing with the help of an experienced plumbing contractor is a simple and cost-effective way to increase the value of your home and decrease your monthly utility bills.
- Updated fixtures can completely change the atmosphere of a room. If you want to make a change but don’t have the budget for a full-scale bathroom or kitchen remodel, replacing your fixtures is a low-cost way to give these spaces an instant facelift.
- Older plumbing fixtures are not only visually out of date, they’re also functionally outdated as well. Modern plumbing technology and updated manufacturing requirements have made newer toilets, faucets, and showerheads capable of providing optimal performance using less water. Replacing older kitchen or bathroom fixtures can help you save tens of gallons of water each day, which will translate directly into monthly savings on your water bill.
- Over time, plumbing fixtures and appliances develop normal wear and tear. While you can continue to repair fixtures as they break or age, it’s sometimes much more cost-effective to invest in a new fixture or appliance, especially if your fixtures are a decade old or more.
Hiring a Plumbing Contractor for Home Renovations
Renovating and updating your home increases its value and allows you to customize the spaces you use most to suit your stylistic preferences and your daily lifestyle. Even if you are an avid do-it-yourselfer, working with a plumbing contractor during any type of renovation that involves plumbing work is invaluable for many reasons. You can reach Lex’s plumbing today by calling (469) 362-5397 for more information about our plumbing renovation services.
- Proper installation is the key to getting the performance you want and expect from new fixtures and appliances. Letting an experienced plumbing contractor handle this job offers the best return on your investments.
- Poor plumbing practices won’t simply reduce the value and function of your remodel, they also set the stage for leaks and other serious problems. Ensuring your plumbing is installed correctly will eliminate this worry from your mind and protect your home for years to come.