Frisco Plumbing Services
Maintenance or repair? We are here for you!
When you need to have a plumbing problem fixed, there’s usually a sense of urgency involved. The best thing a plumbing company can possibly offer you is professional service in an efficient and rapid manner. When you use Lex’s Plumbing, you can rest assured that we only provide the quality services from the most professional staff.
Our residential services include:
- Drain Cleaning: Having clogged drains can be very worrisome. The sooner you take care of the issue, the better it is for you and your pipes. Let us come out and check out the clog before the problem worsens and becomes a lot more difficult to fix.
- Sewer Replacement: When sewer issues do arise, however, sewer line replacement may become necessary to resolve clogs, leakage, and backup that might impact your home.
- Sewer Repair: Our sewer line repair professionals can address sewer clogs, collapse, deterioration, and dislocation quickly and completely.
- Water heater repairs: It’s important to keep your water heater healthy with regular maintenance. If you keep up with your maintenance, it’s likely that the only repairs needed will be very minor. Major repairs can be difficult and tend to be more costly.
- Water heater installations: Although many homeowners wish to install water heaters themselves, it’s advisable to allow a professional to take care of it. We can ensure everything is installed correctly. Our water heater installations are usually very quick.
- Tankless water heater: If you are looking for a way to save money, a tankless water heater may be a great option for you. They are energy efficient, have a longer lifespan, and provide you with more free space. This is a very popular and eco-friendly product.
- Leak detection and repair: If you have a small drip or leak, it’s very important to get a plumber over right away. This can indicate that you may have a larger problem. Trying to fix it yourself can lead to a bigger leak or much worse, damage to your plumbing.
- Slab leak: Have you noticed that your water bill has increased, but your usage hasn’t? It’s possible that you may have a slab leak, which we can inspect. If this is the case, we work to fix it as quickly as possible, so you won’t suffer from a high water bill.