Water Heater Install Frisco
$100 Hot Water Heater Buyback Program!!!
You rely on your water heater for comfort and convenience every day. If you are experiencing plumbing problems related to your home’s hot water supply, Lex’s Plumbing can help with water heater repair, water heater installation, and emergency plumbing services near Frisco.
Water Heater Installation
In some cases, a problematic water heater has reached the end of its functional lifetime and must be replaced. Most storage water heater models will last 10-15 years, while tankless water heaters typically last 20 years or more. When it comes time to schedule new water heater installation, there are a few factors you should consider:
- Storage water heaters are the most cost-effective option, regardless of whether you choose a gas or electric model. Tankless and solar water heaters cost more upfront to install but have the potential to save you more on your utility bills over the long term.
- Even though storage water heaters may not provide the same energy savings as other types of water heaters, simply replacing your old storage water heater with a new one will typically deliver noticeable savings.
- It’s important to choose a water heater that has the capacity to provide enough hot water for all your uses, or you’ll run out of hot water even with a new appliance installed.
- New water heater installation can typically be completed in a single day, making this an easy and stress-free upgrade for your home. The sooner you replace a failing or damaged water heater, the sooner you’ll enjoy ample hot water and energy savings.
Lex’s Plumbing specializes in water heater installation, maintenance, and repair in Frisco, TX. Call us at (469) 362-5397 to discuss your hot water needs today.
It’s difficult to predict how long a water heater might last, but it’s important to understand when you need a new one. A new water heater can improve your energy efficiency, make your home more affordable, and extend the working life of your water-based appliances. When you believe that your water heater has reached its limit, usually after many years, it may be time for a replacement. Water heaters tend to have an approximate life of 10-11 years. There are other factors involved in its life, such as frequency of use, the need for repairs, and the location of the water heater.
Lex’s Plumbing has more than a decade of experience in the industry, and our team can be of service when you need a new installation.
Offering Exception Service in a Timely Manner
We have more than a decade of experience in the plumbing business and are experts in the installation and repair of water heaters. With our knowledge and level of skill, you could have a new water heater installed in no time at all. Our focus is providing you with exceptional service as quickly as possible, so you have very little downtime without hot water.
At Lex’s Plumbing, we have created a company based on the characteristics of being trustworthy and reliable. When you use our water heater installation services, you can expect total professionalism and a friendly attitude from your plumber. We also offer emergency water heater service, in order to help you to have hot water as quickly as possible. In most cases, we can install a new or replacement water heater and you allow you to resume your normal activities that same day.
The most common water heater options include:
- Conventional water heater
- Tankless water heater
- Solar powered water heater
When it comes to major appliances like your water heater, installation is a crucial aspect of the process. Even the best water heaters can malfunction or break down entirely if they are not installed properly. It pays to survey your options and choose the best water heater specialist in your area so that you can look forward to years of service from your appliance.
What to Look for in a Water Heater
If it’s just about time to look for a new water heater for your home or workplace, there may be a few different options that seem to meet your criteria. It’s a good idea to consider the brand of the water heater as well as its type. You can also find energy-efficient units that will help you save money. Read on for more on what you should look for when choosing a water heater.
- Brand – A quality water heater will be good for your appliances, your comfort, and even your health. Rather than going with the first or cheapest option, take your time and look at different brands. A water heater from a good brand such as Rinnai can offer years of efficient service.
- Heater Type – Water heaters come in a few different configurations, so think about your needs and the benefits of each when you start looking for a new one. Tankless water heaters are advantageous because they take up less space than traditional water heaters. Additionally, you will never have to worry about running out of hot water with a tankless heater.
- Energy-Efficient Options – Today’s appliances are more efficient than ever. Energy-efficient water heaters do more with the energy they are allotted, which can extend their working lives. They can also reduce your energy bills, making your home or workplace more affordable.